ID Action is coordinating focus groups throughout Iowa to assist in the design of our Leadership Development Plan. We want to understand how you view the opportunities and challenges to serve in leadership roles. If you would like to participate in a foucs group in your area, please complete the application and send to ID Action.
Incentives for Participation:
• $50 gift card
• Transportation costs will be reimbursed
Criteria for Participants:
For each group, we have identified the criteria below to ensure a nice cross-section of individuals.
• Range of ages 18-35/40
• Mix of gender
• Must live in Iowa
• Cross-section of developmental and intellectual disabilities represented
• Individuals who will not be timid to speak up and share their thoughts and ideas
• Have access to transportation to and from the focus group
• Indicate their leadership involvement to date (their role and responsibilities), We will recruit a mix of those who have had leadership roles, with others who have not or may be interested in assuming leadership roles.
Central Iowa Focus Group
Date: Monday, December 11
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
501 SW 7th Street, Suite M
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Des Moines Application (Application Deadline: Wednesday, December 6)